We’ve searched the web for some of the best fun sex facts we could find. Everything from how many weeks of their life the average person will spend kissing others, to why wearing socks can help you in the sack.
Looking for more sex facts and tips? Let us know in the comments below.
10 Sex Facts You Need To Know
1. French kissing requires 34 muscles in the face, so skip the gym and just make out three times a week.
2. The average male orgasm lasts six seconds; the average female orgasm lasts twenty seconds.
3. Women can orgasm from kissing. Don’t worry men #7 is for you.
4. This one was shocking for me and my partner had to guess 5 times before I finally gave him the answer. After fingers and vibrators, candles are the phallic objects used most often by female masturbators. Who knew! Have you tried it?
5. A person will spend on average two weeks of their lifetime kissing others. I would have personally thought it was a lot longer, I guess I am above average. What about you?
YOU MIGHT LIKE: 5 Blow Job Tips
6. Did you know: When two people kiss they will exchange anywhere between 10 million and 1 billion bacteria. No wonder couples share toothbrushes, why not, you are already sharing everything else.
7. Men can orgasm without ejaculating – There is even a book on it. (Living an Orgasmic Life)
Bonus Sex Facts: 3% have no sexual fantasies at all
8. Nearly 10% of all dreams include sex. In fact, this morning I was informed of a sex dream my partner had last night, so they are even happening in my household! (American Academy of Sleep Medicine).
9. A big penis won’t stretch out or ruin a vagina. Sorry guys, the vagina is a magical creature you can’t mess with. Learn why in Tongue Tied: Untangling Communication in Sex, Kink, and Relationships. An incredible guide full of exercises, tools, and personal examples written by Stella Harris.
10. If you want to increase your chance of having an orgasm, keep your feet warm. About 80% of couples could reach orgasm when given socks to wear. (University of Groningen)
Have any Sex Facts you think we missed and want to share? Tell us in the comments below.